Scouts BSA Roundtable Commissioner: Mark Meyer
What is a Roundtable Scouts B.S.A Breakout session?
- 10-to-20-minute presentation lead classes with discussion on BSA subjects
- Volunteer’s plan and lead the class and discussion
Notes from the last Scouts BSA Breakout:
Tentative Schedule for 2021
- May – Digital tools “Scoutbook and internet advancements tie in”.
- June – Local High adventure/Camping/Hiking
- July – no Roundtable
- August – Cub Scout recruiting with a focus on mentoring Packs.
- September – National and World Jamboree
- October – Outdoor ethics requirements new changes.
- November – OA discussion
- December – Christmas Party
- January – TBD
- February – Cub Scout recruiting with a focus on mentoring Packs.