Who: Cub Scouts who are Rising 1st grade-Rising 5th grade (rising means the grade youth will move up to for the next school year)
What: Sandhills District Day Camp.
Date: July 10-14
Where: Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church, 1000 Andrews Road, Fayetteville NC 28311
- Early Bird Registration Fee $100 per scout until May 31, 2023
- Regular Registration Fee $130 June 1 – June 9, 2023
- Monday-Thursday; 8:30 am-4:30 pm (aftercare until 5:30 pm for $6 daily)
- Friday 8:30 am -1:30pm (no aftercare available)
Things to know before you register your child for cub scout day camp:
- A parent must attend a parent orientation meeting. (See timeline below). Parents will turn in cub scouts BSA Health and Medical Record Parts A&B and a copy of the parent’s Youth Protection Certificate.
- Tiger Cubs must have an adult partner (age 18 or older). The adult may be a parent, brother, sister, aunt, uncle or even a neighbor.
- Camp Volunteer Needs: Camp is generally in need of weeklong volunteers as den leaders, station coordinators, and pixie camp workers. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact the Camp Director at 806-570-8441 or [email protected]
- Parents are needed as volunteers. The entire camp is run by volunteers. If you have younger children, we provide a Pixie Camp (onsite daycare) for your days of volunteering. This is a structured program with their own schedule, crafts, and games.
CONTACT: [email protected] for more informationDayCampTimeline5_25